Thursday, November 10, 2005

... thought i lost a thought...

What about that sweetest whisper
What makes up your heart
that no life can be without
Love so simple and yet
unyieldingly complex

What about those feelings inside
That you just can’t seem to let go of
You know outside that bubble there’s a million more
And you want to see what’s inside theirs
Heart thump, hearth thump, bump bump, bump bump

Why am I shaking just at your thought, just at your touch
Hold me now, I don’t ask for much
But love and love is so complex
Please guide me in the right direction
Though I say I hate you, perhaps I lied
To myself and to you
Though I hate you, cause you made me cry
On the Inside and out
I still love you
Myself and you
Inside and out

If I was a little less careless
And perhaps a little less fearless
I wouldn’t be in this mess, now would I?
And then I realize what I’ve said, not to them
But to the othersI forgot that my tongue is a double edged blade
You always hurt the ones you love
But can you say you love the ones you hurt?
It hurts not to feel loved
And you love not to feel hurt
But the key ingredient for love is a little bit of hurt
And you have to learn that you’ll have to
Hurt the ones you love
Before you hurt the ones you love
More so by not hurting them

Cut after cut, day after day
It gets tiring
And suddenly you want everyone to stay away
We’re a clumsy race
Racing to be more clumsy everyday
Wars are started over trivial matters
Cause to some, nothing matters
And lives are lost
We forget that we can’t always love
And we forget that we need to love
I lost you once
And I can’t get you back
You were one of a kind
And the kindest one

We make mistakes
We are, after all, just beginning to crawl
Sometimes we don’t do what we wish we had
And now we’re paying for it
No second chances here
Until you hear a second chance
Sometimes we fail and we’re not the only ones to pay
Probably because we fail to pay attention to who’s around
Sometimes it’s not our fault
Fault belongs to someone else
We were just caught up in the middle of it
Wrong place, wrong time, wrong situation
And if you wanna be another person
That person is just around the corner, waiting for you
But we cannot be who we cannot see
For in front of us is a million choices, and on the millionth and one
We’ll make the right choice
.
.
.
.
mood : moody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home