a virgin post a sad post a new change a fresh start
no more wondering if you are standing under the void deck
no more tears for the hearts wept too much today
no more love the flame just died one day
while the 1 year 8 months wind blew a tiny ember into flames
time was never dry
it was wet with tears and melted an iceberg
time never held future in a song
only to be broken into the moment
.
.
no more silly smiles the type that cant see your eyes
no more pain the wait is gone
no more staring into the sky and watch stars smile
while the trees in muir woods grow in november
a dream now broken
what is to be on what could be, gone scattered with the wind
dreamless sleep on nights too deep
only to find tears on the pillow
.
.
no more waraku familiar waitresses greet by name
no more fish & chips zion or commonwealth
no more carrefour shopping grocery crazy
time spent slipped through my hands
into big sand dunes that block the sun
and the winds came too late to blew at the sails
the waves too strong carried the boat away
against the seagull's cries heard miles west
.
dont cry
.
dont cry
.
the hearts cannot bear the weight of those tears
one heart cannot be free if it is heavy
while a thief seals the lock when another reveals the key
perhaps in time, and only time can tell.....
til the right moment comes along
.
.
I am still me.
I live. I dream. I cry. I love. I hope. But i am also no longer me.
Every little piece of me changes, dies or re-arranges.
I am just me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home